Friday, October 27, 2006

Bookcrossing: I Am Not Loony, Really, I'm Not

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who would've ever thought that getting rid of your clutter could be so rewarding? I know there are people who will forever consider me a nut, a loon and a weirdo for dropping my books wherever the fancy strikes but I'm betting they haven't seen my armoire which is so stuffed with books that I can no longer fit clothes inside. Okay, in all honesty, I've been hitting the to be read stacks with a vengeance because I'm needing a new spot to hide my yarn! Who needs clothes, anyway?

It's catches like these that make it all worth the trouble. Keeping two four year old twins occupied while their dog is in surgery? How can this not be a good thing?

"Keep the grub coming Mom and we promise we'll never call you loony."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Jana B said...

That looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!!!

I just registered! I can't wait until Thanksgiving, because everywhere I drive to I can pick up & leave books! Yippee!!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger LaurieKnits said...

Hooray, a brand new bookcrosser! I hope you enjoy it and have many "catches".

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home