Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Feline Menagerie

This is Ms. Mia who we think is two. We adopted her from the Humane Society this past August and she's made herself right at home. She loves nothing more than to attack that big ball of boucle that I'll never use up in this lifetime.





This is Mr. Kirby whom we adopted as a wee cute little kitten a year ago. (Note to self: Cute doesn't always = sweet!) He's rather wild and more than a little evil but he keeps the big dogs in line and we love him anyway. This here pic is quite deceiving. Kirbs has no interest in me unless I'm serving up breakfast.

This is Buddy who's almost two and can sleep through anything.

And finally there's Sammy who's 11 and, after many years of humiliating photos, more than likely secretly loathes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home