Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dish Towel KAL Day 2 & Day 3

It's book meeting night and instead of making an attempt to read a few pages of this months selection (well, first I'd have to find the book) I've been doing this instead.

Can you guess what this is? I know, but I'm not telling!







Graham sniffs things out and is mighty impressed.








It's Day 3 and I've done something wrong. I knitted in the tails of the yellow and orange yarn to save myself from weaving in the ends when I finish (read this tip somewhere online) but they're showing on the right side of the work. Does this tip only work on solid work or did I screw it up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

I don't know about the weaving in ends. I am sure someone on the KAL will know.
But it will all work out, I am sure.
The Alien cloth went really quickly, so you'll have fun doing it.
:)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home